Following the success of the NFX frameless goggle, Dragon is proud to release the NFXs. This goggle packs all of the premium features of the original NFX into a slightly smaller size. Now those with smaller helmets, mountain bike helmets or any helmet with a smaller goggle opening will more easily accommodate the Dragon NFXs.
The NFX, and now its predecessor, came to fruition after countless hours of testing and design. The challenge to create a better motocross goggle was accepted by the Dragon team and they knocked it out of the park. The NFXs provides superior peripheral vision compared to any other motocross goggle on the market. The frameless technology provides the rider with a fuller, clearer field of vision, which improves both rider performance and safety. The NFXs also boast Dragon's patented slant quad foam design, for maximum sweat absorption, coupled with a hypoallergenic micro-fleece lining.
With the patented frameless design of the NFXs, changing lenses is no longer a daunting, time-consuming task. Dragon's anti-fog lenses clip directly on in a matter of seconds instead of being shoehorned between the channels of a traditional frame. For the ultimate in style and function at an affordable price, you can't go past the Dragon NFXs.
- Patented frameless technology.
- 20% smaller than the standard NFX.
- Armoured venting.
- Four-layer slant-cut sweat-absorption foam.
- Hypoallergenic micro-fleece lining.
- Anti-fog treated flexible single Lexan ANSI Z87.1 lens.
- 100% UV protection.
- Lens-mounted tear-off posts hold up to 28 laminated tear-offs.
- 1.5" adjustable silicon-beaded strap.
- Removable injected rock guard.
- Medium fit size.